Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A PRAYER PETITION SENT TO prayerhouseoftwoorthree@yahoo.com, AND AGREEMENT PRAYER

THANK YOU GOD OF HEAVEN'S ARMIES THAT THERE ARE MORE WITH YOUR PEOPLE THAN AGAINST US, THOUGH WE SEE YOUR INVISIBLE HAND IN THE MULTITUDE OF TESTIMONIES OF YOUR CHURCH.

+ please pray T. comes to fear god and know he's doing wrong committing Adultery
+I pray this relationship ends in Jesus name

We broke camp at the Ahava Canal on April 19 and started off to Jerusalem. And the gracious hand of our God protected us and saved us from enemies and bandits along the way. - Ezra 8:31

FATHER GOD, RETRIEVE BACK TO THIS WIFE WHAT THE ENEMY HAS STOLEN.

Then the exiles who had returned from captivity sacrificed burnt offerings to the God of Israel: twelve bulls for all Israel, ninety-six rams, seventy-seven male lambs and, as a sin offering, twelve male goats. All this was a burnt offering to the LORD. - Ezra 8:31

THANK YOU FOR THE LAMB OF GOD, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD. MAY THIS WIFE TRUST YOU FOR THE SALVATION OF HER HUSBAND AND MARRIAGE.

They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness." - Ezra 9:2

Then, at the evening sacrifice, I rose from my self-abasement, with my tunic and cloak torn, and fell on my knees with my hands spread out to the LORD my God - Ezra 9:5

LORD, THIS WIFE APPEALS TO YOU FOR HER BELOVED HUSBAND, YOU WILL NOT SEND HER AWAY EMPTY. MAY SHE TRUST YOU WITH HER HUSBAND. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO. THIS MATTER IS PUT IN YOUR HANDS IN JESUS NAME.

Though we are slaves, our God has not forsaken us in our bondage. He has shown us kindness in the sight of the kings of Persia: He has granted us new life to rebuild the house of our God and repair its ruins, and he has given us a wall of protection in Judah and Jerusalem. - Ezra 9:9

Therefore, do not give your daughters in marriage to their sons or take their daughters for your sons. Do not seek a treaty of friendship with them at any time, that you may be strong and eat the good things of the land and leave it to your children as an everlasting inheritance.' - Ezra 9:12

While Ezra was praying and confessing, weeping and throwing himself down before the house of God, a large crowd of Israelites--men, women and children--gathered around him. They too wept bitterly. - Ezra 10:1

Then Shekaniah son of Jehiel, one of the descendants of Elam, said to Ezra, "We have been unfaithful to our God by marrying foreign women from the peoples around us. But in spite of this, there is still hope for Israel. - Ezra 10:2

Then Ezra withdrew from before the house of God and went to the room of Jehohanan son of Eliashib. While he was there, he ate no food and drank no water, because he continued to mourn over the unfaithfulness of the exiles. - Ezra 10:6

LORD, THIS WIFE IS PASSIONATE FOR YOU. YOU ARE GOD ALONE, YOU ALONE CAN SAVE. MAY YOUR GOODNESS LEAD HER HUSBAND TO REPENTANCE.

+ please pray my T. comes to fear god and know he's doing wrong committing Adultery with P.
+I pray this relationship ends in Jesus name
+I stand for our marriage restoration in 2014

+I said a vow and I bind up all the enemies plans to destroy and kill our marriage amen
no weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD. - Isaiah 54:17
Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. - Matthew 18:18

Prayer House of Two or Three
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in my name, I am there in their midst." - Jesus, Matthew 18:19-20

IT IS DONE, THANK YOU FATHER, IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

------------
PRAYER HOUSE IS PUTTING THIS PRAYER IN A NEW POST, FOR IT IS LENGTHY.


Wednesday, August 6, 2014 3:36 AM
Prayer
I am fasting and praying
I have been standing for my marriage for 20 months please pray my T. comes to fear god and know he's doing wrong committing Adultery with P.

I pray this relationship ends in Jesus name

I take back my husband
He's lost
I stand for our marriage restoration in 2014 we will be 10 years married
I said a vow and I bind up all the enemies plans to destroy and kill our marriage amen

Sent from my iPad

No comments: