Saturday, July 5, 2014

LOVE THAT WINS, 2, FROM 1 CORINTHIANS 13

We don't know the heart of your spouse.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked:
who can know it. - Jeremiah 17:9

We have been praying for lost loved ones in
SCRIPTURES TO PRAY FOR LOST LOVED ONES,
http://prayforlostlovedones.blogspot.com/

The most current post from "Scriptures to Pray for Lost Loved Ones" will be in this site, and the previous one will be deleted, keeping only one post at a time.
PRAYER HOUSE HAS ALSO ADDED A NEW PRAYER BLOG,
REFRESHMENT FOR THE WEARY PILGRIMhttp://tiredchristians.blogspot.com/

The purpose of this blog is to pray for the many that need to refresh with the water of God’s Word and be strengthened.

We will also only be putting the most recent post in this site.
THIS POST WILL REMAIN, AS IT IS ENTIRELY RELEVANT TO PRAYING FOR YOUR SPOUSE AND MARRIAGE.

Praying with you for your marriage, hoping in God His goodness will lead your
spouse to repentance and the one that went astray will turn their heart toward you and home.


OUR HEAVENLY FATHER, YOU TELL US IN 1 CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 13 THAT

THESE ARE ONLY IN PART
We prophesy in part
We know in part  
We see only a reflection as in a mirror

WHEN COMPLETENESS COMES:
what is in part disappears
then we shall see face to face.
then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.


THESE WILL NOT LAST FOREVER:
Prophesies will cease
Tongues will be stilled
Knowledge will pass away

WHEN I WAS A CHILD:
I talked like a child
I thought as a child
I reasoned like a child

BUT WHEN I BECAME AN ADULT
I became a man, I became a woman
I put the ways of childhood behind me


GOD ALMIGHTY, YOU ARE LOVE!

I do not want to fall under any of these "ifs" category ...

If I speak in the tongues[a] of men or of angels
If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge
If I have a faith that can move mountains
If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast

followed by these buts

but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.
but do not have love, I am nothing.
but do not have love, I gain nothing.

THANK YOU LORD GOD FOR YOUR LOVE IN US BY YOUR SON CHRIST JESUS

LOVE BY YOUR DEFINITION:

LOVE DOES NOT:
love does not envy
love does not boast
love does not dishonor others
love does not keep no record of wrongs

LOVE IS NOT:
love is not self-seeking
love is not easily angered
love does not delight in evil

LOVE IS:
Love is patient
love is kind

LOVE DOES:
love does rejoice with the truth

LOVE ALWAYS:
love always protects
love always trusts
love always hopes
love always perseveres

LOVE NEVER:
Love never fails!

LORD, this is Your love that now abideth with faith and hope, but the greatest of these is love!

FATHER GOD YOU ARE LOVE. THANK YOU THAT YOU LIVE IN ME AND YOUR LOVE IS IN ME WITH ALL YOUR VIRTUES BY YOUR SON CHRIST JESUS.

SEND YOUR LABORERS WITH YOUR LOVE TO MINISTER TO OUR LOST LOVED ONES, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.







Gift items:
http://www.zazzle.com/hoaryhead*/gifts

No comments: