Saturday, May 26, 2012

My marriage lies at the point of death, BUT


IF YOU'VE BEEN BLESSED BY THIS MINISTRY:

1.  GIVE THANKS TO GOD WITH A "LIKE," GIVING GLORY TO HIS NAME!




always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
-Ephesians 5:20

2.  "CLICK" AND VISIT THE GOOGLE ADS THAT INTEREST YOU.







EACH TIME YOU CLICK ON A GOOGLE AD OF INTEREST FROM THESE BLOGS, YOU PUT A FEW PENNIES TO THIS MINISTRY WITHOUT A COST TO YOU.

THANK YOU. BLESSINGS!





And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth  at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live. - Mark 5:23

LORD, I implore you earnestly! My marriage lies at the point of death, but come and lay Your divine hands on my husband and me together as one flesh and our marriage will survive and thrive. In Jesus name I pray.







Gift items:


http://www.zazzle.com/hoaryhead*/gifts


 

No comments: