Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HERE AM I, HERE AM I!



I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence!

- Psalm 139-:7

Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee. Even there shall thy hand lead me. - Psalm 139:11-12

Omnipresent Father, detain our lost loved runaways and fugitives trying to run and hide from You. Though thick darkness cover them, the night shall be a light of day about them. You see them and there is no place where You cannot see them. No disguise they put on or action can evade You. Have mercy on them LORD, withhold Your wrath and judgment and bring salvation to them, for You are their Maker, You made them in Your image. Your mercy upholds their soul in life.

Gracious Father, Your loving presence comforts us, for You dwell in us. In You we live, move, and have our being. Concerning our lost loved ones, we look to You for hope. May our lost loved ones see You in the image of Jesus Christ. By seeing Him, they will see You. Help them to be sensible and not flee from You, rather to run to You for refuge and salvation.

"I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me; I was found by those who did not seek me. To a nation that did not call on my name, I said,

'Here am I, here am I.'

- Isaiah 65:1

Manifest Yourself to our lost loved ones by Your irresistible testimony, the saving Gospel. LORD, though they are not looking for You, reveal the Lord Jesus Christ to them. Though they are not seeking You, may You be discovered by them. Though they are not calling on Your name, let them hear You calling them, saying, “HERE AM I, HERE AM I.” Offer them Your favor, invite them to partake of Your salvation. Open their eyes by Your Spirit for them to behold Your glory and the riches of Your grace and wondrous love. Be discernible to them though they are not inquiring.

Father, we pray in Jesus name, amen.





No comments: